Registrations for our 51st Season are now Opened
Registration for Lake Illawarra Athletics Centre is opened to athletes from 3 years old to 99+.
Registrations are split into Little Athletics (3-17 years) and seniors athletics (17+)
To Register for Little Athletics from the 2nd August 2021 follow the steps below
- Apply for the Active Kids Voucher ( Apply for an Active Kids voucher | Service NSW))
- For new athletes you know what age group your child/children are in by using our age group calculator click here to go to the calculator.
- Visit our Registration Portal at by Clicking Here, and create a new account (everyone needs to do this)
- Follow the form to fill in the details for your child, (if registering more than 1 it will ask at the end to register another child, follow the steps above)
- Provide payment then you will be issued a receipt which you will need to bring to our Collection Night (TBA) or Competition Start Night on the 3rd September 2021 (Unless advised by the NSW Government in relation to Covid Restrictions)
Registration Fees for the 2021/2022 Season are as follows:
2 Week Come Try Nights (20th and 27th August 2021) – Cancelled due to NSW Government Restrictions extending until 28th August 2021
Trial Period – 2 consecutive weeks during season (September-March) – FREE
Early Bird Registration (Between 2nd August 2021 and 31st August 2021 – $120.00 per athlete
Standard Registration Fee (from 1st September 2021)
Tiny Tots and Under 6’s – $130.00 per athlete
Under 7’s to 17’s – $150.00 per athlete
Athletics NSW (current prices are subject to change)
Open Membership* (athletes 20yrs +) – $180.00
Concession/Junior * – $150.00
Community membership*** – $60.00
Please read all the information on this page as there are several steps to follow –
To Register for Athletics NSW
The age of all Registered Athletes shall be calculated as at midnight on the 31st December, in the current season. Proof of age (birth certificate or hospital blue book/card) should be presented to the Registrar at the time of registration for all new members. If you are unsure of what age your child should be in click here for our age group calculator
A Working with Children Check Form must be completed for New Families this can be done via the registration process.
New athletes can TRIAL for two weeks, this is not refundable but will be taken off the overall registration fee should the athlete decide to continue (this is for Little Athletes only) Results will not be entered.
Should you require any further information visit our Facebook page or contact our centre via the contact us section of this website.
Registration Fees Cover
Association Administration Fee [which includes insurance cost for all athletes and Officials]
Centre Administration Fees [which is used for purchase of equipment, participation awards and entry into Zone Championships.
Council Administration Fee (athlete fee, lighting fee)
Refund of registration fees
As Registration Fee cover insurance and administration costs to the Little Athletics Association of N.S.W. and Athletics NSW
It is the policy of this Centre not to Refund any Registration Fees if a member no longer wishes to be part of this Centre for Whatever Reason. Registrations can be transferred to another LAANSW centre if you leave the area or want to join another centre